We recently caught up with Enos Otieno, Head Coach of Lunch Bar Quins, Kenya Cup semi-finalists last season. We had five questions for him ahead of the 2014/2015 season.
1. How has your team been preparing for the upcoming season?
Our key focus over the past seven weeks has been on conditioning. We have also been working on our tactics through field sessions as we move closer to the start of the league.
2. Any new players coming through the ranks?
Yes we do, many of them are coming through the ranks from our Eric Shirley Shield squad. Some of the new players to watch out for include Peter Misango and Erick Shikuku.
3. Do you fancy your chances as contenders for the title?
4. What is your take on the upcoming season?
It is going to be a very competitive season. It is a season that will require focus, commitment and discipline.
5. Your parting shot ahead of the new season?
We are going to play an exciting brand of rugby, strong, sure and superior.